Thursday, April 20, 2006

Opening Night

(this is not the place I'll be. It's an image from google. But it's kinda close in appearance)
No scary objects, no sad news--I promise.
Tonight I start a chair massage gig at the off-campus hookah lounge. I have reason to think this will be a good thing. I'm a night person by history, and things are pretty dead there until after 9pm. My partner is unable to work this week (I'd tell you why, but I promised no sad news), so I'll be on my own. That's ok--I really need the bucks.
It's a dimly lit but cheery place, with a deck area that they plan to expand to include an aquarium and aviary. That's where you'll find me, contact juggling in between massages.

1 comment:

M said...

What a cool place! Massages after nine, and juggling! I so wish I could be there. Good luck with everything, I know you'll do great! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin