Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Building a Website.


That's what I'm up to these days--building a website to attract deaf clients to my massage practice. As I'd never done anything of the sort, beyond some primitive html adventures here on blogspot, I built the first model out of toothpicks. I was quite proud of the look, but it never would load. At all. So I did the smart thing, and moved on to sugarcubes. It gave me a lovely minimalist look, all in shades of white, but again, sadly, it would never load, no matter how emphatically I gestured.
So today I tried using software. I must confess that in some ways it was much easier. Some ways. More on this adventure later.

2 comments:

M said...

Have you tried this?

http://wannabegirl.org/firdamatic/

Kurt said...

Fancy web pages are for showoffs. You can put together a nice, functional page in no time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin