Sunday, January 08, 2006


.........ok, I know I have that idea around here, somewhere..........that brilliant idea I had for a post--you remember. When you said that thing, that thing that made me think of that other thing, and then my brain tied them together or something........jesus, I HAVE to organize this bloody place......I straightened up the house, I can do the same with the contents of my head, you would think.......aha! Here it is--no, damnit........let's see........vote for Mariana and Kurt, covered..........W sucks, covered.........groovy stuff I made,check........groovy stuff people gave me, check........erm......whatever that thought fragment I wrote when I should have been sleeping, double check............AHAH!!! HERE IT IS!! "Why I Only Blog When I Absolutely Have Something To Say". bugger

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin