Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yes, I DO answer to "Peter Pan", Thank you.....

I turn 45 this monday, January 9. This blog turns 1 year old 3 days later (that's the 12th--put your shoes back on). The fabulous Mariana--of blogdom's Gatochy's Blog--sent me this groovy little guy for my anniversary of being born. He came with his own little hatbox-like case. He totally rocks! Mega thanks, M!!
OK, now go vote!! Remember--Mariana for best European Blog, and Kurt for Best U.S. blog. The rest you must decide for yourself. http://2006.bloggies.com/
If you are getting tired of me stumping for these two, go freakin' vote already!!

2 comments:

M said...

There it is! I love the box. Thanks for all the plugging and cheering, Taarzaan. There's no way in hell I'm going to win anything, but it's always good to know we have each other's "vote", as always. You're almost a birthday boy! Let us know how you intend to celebrate your day. :)

Kurt said...

And now my comment completes the circle jerk! You still rock, Taarzaan, for planning the whole campaign.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin