Thursday, January 12, 2006

BlogDay--We Turn 1!!


It's been a year now--thanks to all who've made this an enriching experience, as opposed to what I thought it would be--autistic self stimulation. I've made friends, learned some stuff, and had a great time venting ire, making jokes, and cheerleading. Here's to another year, and more regular updates.
The central photo is a still from my favorite movie The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra.http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thelostskeletonofcadavra/index.html

3 comments:

M said...

Yay, so it is! Happy congratulatory celebrations! :)

Kurt said...

My one year blogday is coming up soon. What did you get me?

Trey said...

Mariana--thanks for all the good advice and groovy gifts!*HUG*

Kurt--sweats--what else? (thanks for sharing the mystery carrot award, or at least thanks for giving me the chance to sleep with the judges)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin