Saturday, March 12, 2005

Touching the Public

I had my first two sessions with the paying public tonight. Put hands on two complete strangers--both old pro's at recieving massage, as the clinic is well known to be the cheapest source of theraputic bodywork in Austin. Nervous? Oh, yes--just a bit. Almost everyone I'd worked on before this were longtime friends, and many had never recieved massage before. I'm happy to report my clients were kind and encouraging, and I'm grateful to have had such a pleasant introduction to the world of professional massage. namaste

3 comments:

M said...

Can you imagine if volunteers were actually payed to be massage-guinea pigs? That would be the greatest job in the world! Let me now if that ever becomes official! :D

Hugs.

delta said...

Bravo! Soon word of your brilliance will spread, bringing with it celebrity status and enough money to buy a yacht called "kneads knots" :)

Whitney said...

Ouch. That pun was painful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin