Thursday, March 10, 2005

More things to Do

Such a busy week ahead of me.........so much to accomplish! Where to begin?

1. Sue the "creators" of that new surreal children's programme, the one that's like teletubbies on animal tranks? I came up with that idea! The network turned me down, as I insisted it be called "Painful Rectal Chainsaw Death".
2. Start harvesting corneas etc from the 61% of americans who believe in creationism. With all science has shown us over the century before this one, such a position can only be indicative of braindeath. Here in killercowboyland that percentage is much higher than the national average. I had a teacher in public school try and teach a biology class that male and female skeletons could be distinguished by the "differing number of ribs". And they wondered why I would rather go to the beach?
3. Learn not to be such a judgmental whiny bastard.
4. Enjoy the latest postings from Delta--chock full of bloggy goodness and pictures of Finland in winter. brrrrrrr! http://deltaavidelta.blogspot.com/
5. Catch up with the latest Gatochy posts-- a feast as usual http://gatochy.blogspot.com/
6. Work on my Whitney voodoo doll--she must PAY for getting me addicted to that bloody badger 'toon! If you were to randomly ask me for my thoughts, odds are good they'd be along the lines of "badger badger badger badger &c...................http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/21/

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Muahahahahahahahahahaha.
Excellent.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin