Friday, March 05, 2010

You REALLY Wish You Were Me Right Now......

.............seriously.

It is possibly a sign of impending apocalypse, but............. I just spoke to Kurt. On my actual phone. I have evidence that other people actually exist.

I think you wet yourself. I'll wait here while you clean up.







It gets better. He's coming here to IRBHN World HQ.

I think it's mentioned in the book of Revelation.........

Bad News: Some drunk guy peed on the pillow pile erected in the towne square. We tried to hold off on the public execution until Kurt could be present, but public outrage being what it was..... sadly, Kurt was not able to enjoy the bloodletting. Talk of gladitorial games has been heard................

4 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

...in revelations...what, is he the anti-christ or something?

I've never spoken to Kurt so I'm still not convinced that he really exists. You either for that matter.

Oh and remember, should you discuss your blogging groupies remember to be kind, Karma's watching and "The Kurt" still has to fly back home;-)

Megan said...

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

M said...

PC is right, you can't expect us to simple TRUST you this matter. Can you?!

Trey said...

In Revelation, he is mentioned briefly as "the beast with the grating whine".
Both Kurt and I really do exist as individuals. When/if we shake hands, there may be an explosion. Be ready.
People who trust me have more fun---what they can remember of it, anyway :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin