Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Hour Grows Ever Closer

................when HE arrives. I've strewn the place with subtle collectors of shed skin cells and CO2, all cleverly disguised as clutter. Also, having read that last post, I have diplomatically chosen to send the odd-Tay one-Clays out for the day---what the eye doesn't see, the heart can't take out back and shoot. Again. And again.
What will happen? Will he agree to my experiment in quantum blogging--the one I've decided to call
"Schrödinger's Kurt"? So may questions, and so little time left to prepare. Watch this space for further updates----should I survive.................................your bids will be taken on the various memorabilia generated by his mere presence.
Now, if I can just lure Mariana here...............

1 comment:

tony said...

THE BAND PLAYS ON!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin