Saturday, March 06, 2010

The historic and possibly ill-advised meeting between bloggers Kurt and Trey takes place today, if the buses are running. I wondered what would be the most appropriate gift to bring Trey as a thank you for the elaborate meal he is undoubtedly preparing. Only something special would suffice.

You may remember that, with the repurposing of OPE blog, Todd was rendered obsolete, and it became necessary to take him out back and shoot him. It was even kind of satisfying. Anyway, in my culture, it is traditional for the family of the deceased to prepare the body for burial. Todd's people couldn't do it, as they didn't know he was going to be dead. So it fell to me.

Fortunately, as I was clipping Todd's nails (and giving them the traditional French tips), I slipped them into a ziploc bag for later archiving. What could be a more appropriate gift for Trey than a little piece of Todd (and a ziploc bag)? I of course retain the cloning rights, but the clippings will be his to fondle!

4 comments:

Trey said...

Ooooh! Gifts!

Megan said...

I need to go get myself a cocktail before I read anything further...

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I thought your blog just changed focus. You've been fibbing to the fans. Curse you. I now need to go and find a new blogging idol. Humph!

Kurt said...

I didn't understand that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin