Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kurt's Time Here Drawing to a Close; City Drowning Sorrow in Pints of Haagan Daaz

Why does there have to be so much sorrow in the world? Why can't Kurt be everywhere at once, or at least stay here where we can all bask in the radiance of his despotic glory? There might have been a follow-up Kurt/Trey summit last Monday, but it got preempted by bad weather/fatigue/each waiting for the other to call. If it had not rained all day, Kurt would havebeen taken to this city's oldest and most awesome putt-putt golf range, nestled in the heart of our fair village. I really wanted to show him my favorite nature preserve, but traveling alone with me to a secluded woods somehow didn't appeal. I even volunteered to let him carry the shovel and hacksaw, but no. Also, he "forgot" the little hand made bat toy presented to him, thereby thwarting our plans for surreptitious monitoring his every move via embedded GPS/nanny cam technology. He's quite canny, that Kurt. Watch this space for a retrospective of our encounter.

5 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Kurt who?

Megan said...

Oh, for the might have been!

Kurt said...

I even bought you a present.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

How come you never buy me presents!?

M said...

I thought I saw the bat you gave me following me around the room with his eyes...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin