Wednesday, March 03, 2010

What I Did With My Holiday Blues

The holidays usually give me the blues, so I decided to stay busy.
They say idle hands are the devil's workshop, but I think I made a fair case for busy hands producing the ungodly.
Colorful ginger bread voodoo dolls are fun--my fave is the blue guy with the comb over.
This is my innovation---the single sock monkey, made from only one sock.

Bats. I made many bats. The toothy one at the bottom flew all the way to Portugal. His arms are still tired!
F-Bomb bunny, number 2 in the holiday depression bunnies series
emo bunnie---number one of the series
an evil sock monkey, and more bats and bunnies below.

5 comments:

M said...

I got the best one! That "evil monkey" is remarkable! It looks like something that should be in a museum.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

The "F bomb" bunny, number 2 is my favourite! The evil sock monkey is a close second.

Sebastien Millon said...

Dude!!! these are fantastic! you gotta sell these on etsy!!!

mendacious said...

so so RAD!
(the bats are my favorite)

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Oh sure...get a special celebrity guest blogger to come and visit you and ignore the rest of us by not blogging in a couple of days.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin