Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thank you, Mariana


Ok, I freely admit to being a rabid fan of Gatochy's blog. It was the first blog I ever stumbled across-I was doing an image search, and this page popped up. I had no idea what a blog was. I felt like I'd walked in in the middle of a performance--there was something mysterious going on (to the internet newbie), and I had to find out what.
My patience paid off. I noticed that the site was frequently updated, and that the subject matter was eclectic and thematic. It was like finding a free daily magazine, with thought provoking articles and great images, and serialized posts, like "So Cute You Could Puke", and my personal favorite, the "Thank You, Sir" series. It's a funny/moving/enigmatic series, offering wee glimpses into the world of a man of mystery and the women who surround him. Mariana has added links to the series in her "narcissism corner" archives, for ease of access. Since I have nothing to bitch about today (ok--patently lying, but I get tired of bitching), please follow the link and see what I'm on about. http://gatochy.blogspot.com/2005/01/narcissism-corner.html
There will be new Dawn pictures and stuff soon.

2 comments:

M said...

*Blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush*... Thank you, thank you... I'm so happy we're friends. :)

Trey said...

Me, too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin