Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Post


......testing, one,two......(feedback)......bugger!........ahem.......how the hell do you do this again? I must have left notes around here somewhere..............past due notice, no..........death threat, no.........marriage proposal, no,...........marriage proposal and death threat, hell no, and see about restraining order...............ah, yes--"How to Blog".
It's been an eventful week. My plan for world dominion is progressing nicely--baby steps. Still working on the website--that project continues to grow as it is developed. My friends have graciously assented to modeling for my pictoral FAQ pages--I'm creating a photoplay depicting what to expect. No chainsaws or anything, even though this is Texas. And I'm glad that
A: I don't hunt
B: I'm not a republican
and
C: I didn't get shot in the face by the vice president, like another of Austin's citizens did.

In other news, I may be doing night chair gigs at The Hook-Up Lounge. Sounds sordid, n'est-ce pas? Well, relax--it's a Turkish hookah lounge. My friend Merit was approached by the owner, who would like to have us in on the busy nights. I'm calling this venture Comfy Chair Massage. World conquest is inevitable.
Start making desserts now.
I like Jello.

2 comments:

M said...

Awww, I remember that photo, such a cute cat, and it does convey the idea of relaxing (as cats always do.) :) Oh, and I like jello too.

Kurt said...

I better do the $75 massage; my chair is too heavy to bring to your place.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin