Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It May Be Time To Dig A New Lair


Just two days after guest posting on OPE(http://otherpeopleexist.blogspot.com/2005/12/december-17-2005.html), this arrived at my lair, delivered by a minion wearing a uniform. Not a good sign. Imagine my horror upon opening it--the clear threat implied by the direct eye contact of the poor genetically modified organism, as if to say "I see you."
Clearly my enemies (the pet owners alluded to by Kurt) have bred a race of cyborg dogs, fitted with antanae and blinking lights. Nice of them to send a warning--you can always count on your fellow mad scientist types to gloat--before, during, and after. It seems my only hope is to make it to a BETA safe house before the army of cyberpups are dispatched. This could get messy before it's all over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That head strap is blocking vital sound flow to his ear holes. Hearing is crucial to dog success. This loser will be cast aside by his neighborhood packmates. One might as well put a bag over his head and push him off a cliff.

Unknown said...

Obviously, you're a target for assimilation.
:-P

M said...

I can not help but notice the Christmas lights are on. My only question is: to what are they plugged?

Trey said...

Since it's a minion of the evil Shannonlucas and his henchKarl, I have to guess that they are powered by the borg doggie's own internal power core.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I'm wondering where those lights are plugged into too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin