Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year





Happy New Year, one and all! Anybody make any resolutions? I resolve to be even more fiercely myself this year, and still maintain respect for others. I have the goal of building my massage practice to a level that requires a larger office. Schmooze more. Play more. Play my guitar LOTS more, and renew my love affair with my bicycle. Take more pictures, build more wee houses, and improve my language skills. Hope you have a vibrant and amazing 2006!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So what's with all the picture of Janus?

:-P

Unknown said...

Oh I remember now...god of beginnings and endings.

I keep thinking Two Face from the Batman comics when I see Janus.

Trey said...

He's also the god of Batman comics...... I think.

Kurt said...

I want to resolve to be even more fiercely myself this year, but I'm scared.

Trey said...

When I feel scared (or panic attacky) I take a breath, and belt out "Born To Be Wild". Works well in traffic; not so much at the post office.

M said...

I'd love to know what conversations Janus has with himself. I wonder what one head calls the other, or do they both go "Hey, Janus..."

Happy new year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin