Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today's Theme is Fine Dining.....


Kurt's a lucky dog--the kind that never get dressed up and posted on any of the 3 internets.
click the link, and know what it feels like to envy another person......
http://swapatorium.blogspot.com/2006/03/placemat-mania.html
I bet he takes it with him when he goes overseas, damnit. He's already shipped my BEA award to an undisclosed location, and I can only have it after completing my "assignment" to his "satisfaction"......that includes "supervising" "Todd". "Damn"! "My" "quotes" "button" is "stuck""!"

3 comments:

M said...

Agh! That sets a new standard for coolness, and I am so not cool!

Kurt said...

I want a picture like Dawn's!

Karima said...

Internet 4 posting requires that people have to be wearing pants when they post so on the plus side, you can have that all to yourself.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin