Sunday, March 05, 2006

Taarzaan's Petting Zoo and Wildlife Santuary.




Between hastily knocking together a gift shop and having t-shirts, mugs, and brochures printed, who has time to blog this week?
My bird feeding venture has grown. The blurry white blob is "Rupert"--a big white rabbit that comes to feed at night. We've also sighted an exceptionally rare albino Grackle, but the little bastard was camera shy. Less so are these parrots that turned up today. So, if you find yourself in my neighborhood, stop in, buy something in the gift shop, buy feed to toss to the grackles, have your picture taken with the birdbath fairy, and then go home. There is plenty of parking, as I live on the corner, but there is no public restroom, so if your planning on a lengthy stay, buy Depends from our gift shop. I'm working on getting some made with our logo. I better go design a logo now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gift shop?

M said...

I'm telling you, this is going to spread into a multinational, you'll see. I better start buying shares now.

Trey said...

Ok, so it's a big cardboard box with the words "gift shop" scrawled on it in magic marker--it's "post modern", or maybe "ironic"--I'm not sure.

Trey said...

But with the assistance of our overseas investors, we are but a few small strides away from replacing Disney as Capo of family entertainment.

Kurt said...

New Post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin