Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wow--that sucked

Cue The Doors--"Strange Days"-- they've found us, but we're hiding behind the sofa, and pretending we're not at home. A computer virus- I rooted out myself, thank you for bloody nothing, oh my "protection" software, a series of technical difficulties, small on their own, but potent in a swarm, blah blah blah--you get it. It's been a bitch the past couple o'days, but I managed to keep my cool--I didn't bite anyone, full moon or not.
The most difficult exam given in this semester is behind me. The written was a bit brutal, but on the practical, my subject moaned a bit, and a one point exclaimed "that feels great"-- bless him! That can't have hurt my grade.
We start shiatsu next week, right after the lecture by his holiness, the Dalai Lama. Then, on friday, I sit for the state exam, and take the practical that afternoon. Then, the waiting for the results/ license part begins. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

M said...

:D I'm thinking of Meg Ryan and her famous restaurant scene. Something like that might have hurt your grade, though. ;)

Kurt said...

In the meantime, I woke up and can't move my neck. What do I do?

Karima said...

make sure to ask the Dalai Lama to talk about how life is not about results and tests but the process so then the school feels bad testing all of you.

Trey said...

Kurt-that sounds serious. I would see someone about it immediately. Depending on the severity, I would maybe go to the ER (if you have pain with it). It sounds like something a physician would treat at first, then see a massage therapist to follow up, and keep it from getting locked up again. Hope you are better soon!
Mariana-too funny! I hope my subject for the state practical DOESN'T do that--it would definately cause me to fail;)
Karma--I think his holiness has already chosen a topic--it's either "personal responsibility", or "hand puppets and dental hygeine". Maybe I dreamt the second one........

Blog Widget by LinkWithin