Monday, September 19, 2005

Bigotry Never Rests/ W Tells the Truth /Bad Taste Takes a Holiday

Ok--go to Snopes.com, and see for yourself.http://www.snopes.com/info/whatsnew.asp
In the wake of hurricane Katrina, there have been a number of faux "first hand" reports of horrid behavior by evacuees. The gist of these hateful lies is "they are shiftless, the dregs of society, we shouldn't help them, they are ungreatful" etc etc etc. So far, not ONE of these alleged eyewitness accounts has proved to be true/accurate/fair/anything other than lies fabricated by rabid racist fucktard shit- for-brains losers intent on spreading their all too familiar banal evil, something we specialize in here in the southern United States. Take a breath, Trey......
In other news, after a rain of "It's not Bush's responsibility for the disgraceful mess" from conservatives, W turns around and claims responsibility. Bravo, sir. For once, I believe you.
And this just in-- I owe Celine Dion an apolgy. While I continue to find her music not to my liking in the extremest measure, she did have the courage to speak out about the government's poor handling of the crisis. Merci bien, Madame, et "brava", mais pas pour tes chantes. I know, my french is merde.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

merci for the snopes link. I bloglined it. Neck getting better. using heating pad.

Trey said...

Je vous en prie, Kurt! And thanks for the link-- if I ever learn how to add links to my template, I shall return the favor (and to you, too, Mariana!)

M said...

You can learn to create/edit a links list here:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&topic=22

You just copy and paste that code somewhere on your template (you'll find the best place to put it by trial and error) and then on the first part of the code you put the http address, and on the second part the name of the site you're linking to.

If you have any doubts just send me an email. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin