Wednesday, September 21, 2005

His Holiness/raw chocolate/Mi Maestra

wow. I'm glad I was able to sit--otherwise, I might have fallen over. I actually felt a shift in my consciousness at the lecture-- a bit lightheaded, and tears of joy actually welled up a few times. His holiness the Dalai Lama was comfortable to be near. He assured us that we were all his equals. He was humble, wise , and compassionate. I wish I could be a bit more articulate about it--maybe next week.
In other news-- my friend and fellow student< Matthew, turned me on to raw chocolate. Again, wow. Chocolate that is actually beneficial to your health. Fancy that!
And this just in-- see the side bar? The links? Mariana directed me towards the info I needed to adjust the template-- thanks again, M! You rock as hard as ever-- here's a transatlantic cyber hug! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

3 comments:

Kurt said...

Who doesn't love a sidebar link? Although shouldn't I be trying not to glorify myself?

Trey said...

It's ok--I'M glorifying you!;)

M said...

To rock as hard as ever -- that's the most original compliment I've ever heard! :D Thank you, my friend, you're the best. :)

I'm so happy you got to meet someone you admire and were not disapointed. Chances like that don't come along so often. I wish I had been there with you. Hugs! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin