Sunday, September 18, 2005

Kind Words: A Testimonial


My darling baby twin sister posted the nicest testimonial on "My Space", and I had to share it with you. It is wonderful to have the support of loved ones when starting a new business. Amber started nursing school about the same time I started massage school. Nature gave her not only looks and brains, but a kind heart, as well. She wrote:

"Trey is the coolest sweetest guy! Once in his presense you will be so totally relaxed that a big sigh may escape your lips that may subtly/unconsciously sound like "home". He is like Santa Claus except not scary - soft spoken like Micheal Jackson, but you know, not sweet on eight year old crackers or anything.hahahaha. I don't know,you have to meet him; He's worked years with people w/ mental illness, mental retardation,the elderly, etc. He is a born nurturer- and spiritualy androgenous. He also happens to be my twin brother- by 19 years-which makes him triple cool...make that quadruple.."

Thank you, sweetheart!

6 comments:

OLY said...

You sound like a really nice guy.. cheers to you!

Trey said...

Thanks, mate!

Kurt said...

It's true - after I read yesterday's comment, my neck started feeling better.

Trey said...

Sending you psychic juju massage vibes, Kurt. Hope your neck gets better soon. "Sternocleidomastoid--relax! Scalenes--relax!"

M said...

You're so lucky to have a sis who appreciates you -- and she's very lucky to have you! :)

Trey said...

Yep-- we both lucked out. The twin thing is hard to pull off, what with us having completely different parents and all. Amber was born on my 19th birthday, a few weeks before I moved here to Austin. We met at my old work (Hospital), and the twins were "reunited for the first time".
Life is a wonderful, funny mystery sometimes:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin