Thursday, September 02, 2010

Suffer For My Art--- Other People Must.......



...apparently.
You know me. I'm a problem solver, never content to merely whine--I prefer to take action.

After rereading my last post, I realized the answer to my problem was as obvious as inbreeding at a Tea Party. All I had to do was eliminate or even just significantly reduce the number of competing elements. All those things that were keeping people from auditioning for my production of Hansel & Gretel had to DIE!!

A judicious application of arson,blackmail,contaminants,drugs,electricity(pictured),forgery,
garrotes,homicide,insects,judo,karate,lions,mustard(gas),nails,
origami,perjury,quinine,
rabies,snakes,torture,unkindness,virus(computer),wi-fi,xenophobia,yodeling, and zither music
was all it took to bring down my enemies. Goodbye, scouting. Adieu, school athletics. Sayonara,
see ya around, don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.

I have a full cast! I had all I needed and more turn up--qu'el surprize-- so rehearsal may begin next week. And the smoking shell of this chastened city may begin licking it's wounds, rebuilding, and chiseling into stone the lesson of the week: "When our overlord smiles and says "please", do it at once, or he'll break both your knees".

I made it an easy to remember little rhyme. I'm such a giver!

5 comments:

Kurt said...

I hope there is video to come.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Scarry.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Scary. Maybe one day I'll learn to spell. Probably not.

M said...

That showed them. I hope you conduct rehearsals the same way.

Megan said...

Scarry? Does Lowly Worm have a part?!?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin