Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random Lili Taylor

I must confess--I really dig Lili Taylor. Not in an obsessive kind of way--there's tons of stuff she's done that I've never seen/might not ever see--I just really enjoy her when I do see something she's in. It's a combination of her feline looks, pleasing low pitched voice, and gestalt.
Ok--I'm done. I really didn't have much to say. And I see that this photo fails to capture the cat-like aspects of her face--I just like it.
Go look at this funny Joan Crawford montage video.
http://www.dan-o-ramaproductions.com/club_10b.html

2 comments:

Kurt said...

What's not to love!

M said...

My favorite is the movie Arizona Dream (1995) with Johnny Depp, Faye Dunaway and Jerry Lewis. Boy, that was great! I can watch that any day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin