Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mwahhh-haaaa-haaaa!!!! My plan begins to come together.....


The various elements are beginning to come together--not quite at "gelling" stage--that takes more time in the 'fridge...........power tools--nearly complete..........building supplies--close by..........inspiration--check..........final book of forbidden knowledge---double check!!
Amber gave me a copy of Puppet Planet by John Kennedy (not that one) as a birthday gift--don't worry, she pretty much knows what she's unleashing on the world. I've had a puppet affinity since childhood that just hasn't cleared up. And as far as inspiration goes--remember all the brooding I've been doing about the narcissists in my past? Well.........puppetry is the best revenge, someone(me) once said (just this evening, to Morgan, at work). I had an epiphany---why let all those annoying memories just be a source of unhappiness? Why not, rather, harness all that crazy into something fun and funny?
So, the before mentioned puppet theatre will be built. Puppets shall be constructed, scripts written, and friends roped into performing. They know that if they refuse, I'll just parody them in puppet form. Stay tuned.......muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-hee-hee-hee-giggle-giggle-chuckle...

5 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Your evilness fascinates me! And it's so creative too! I am unskilled in the realm of puppets, but I have other evil skills that would mesh quite well with your plans... Let's join forces!!!

Anonymous said...

The two things I miss most about teaching are playing music and making up puppet shows!

M said...

*Gasp!* I had never heard anything so devilish! Threatening your own friends with mocking them through puppetry unless they do as you say... Now why didn't I think of that first?

mendacious said...

mmm puppets.

Anonymous said...

Puppets are our friends.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin