Sunday, January 07, 2007

Confessions of a Soap Fiend


I don't have a problem. Really! I can stop using soap any time I want to. I just don't want to!
Ok--so maybe I did buy enough soap in December of 2005 to last all of 2006 and beyond--I still have two bars left, one un-opened.
But be fair! I did buy a few bottles of shower gel, so of course my bar soap supply would last longer. A person will a real problem would have used it all up in the first month. I'm not addicted! Just really really clean.
What does a soap addict in recovery call themselves? Dirty?
"No, man--I've been dirty for months! I haven't touched the stuff in ages".
Really makes you think. About washing. Um---I'm just off the the um, er, other room, to um.....shave. Yes. Shave. Be back in about an hour. Heavy beard, you know.........now, where's that rubber ducky? You know--the one I use to shave with.
I hate it when you look at me like that.

1 comment:

M said...

You sure are an easy guy to buy gifts to. :) I can't use soap because it's too harsh for my peaches and cream complexion. I've tried bathing the Gatochy way but it's way too exhausting! Have you ever tried it? That's a full yoga class right there! Shower gel suits me just fine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin