Sunday, December 03, 2006

WTF #2: Recumbent Bikes

Recumbent bikes---I don' trust 'em--I tink der up to somethin..........but seriously, wtf?
Bicycling is supposed to be a healthy pursuit. So let's design a bike that makes it more hazardous. Let's lower the sight line--no worries, we'll just stick a flag on it--people are sure to see that. And let's have your head right where you can suck up the car exhaust--it's right there in front of your face--breath deep! Also, the head is now conveniently at bumper level--let's have a round of concussions with neck trauma for everyone!
And why do the people I see laying in these bloody things look so smug?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, although they seem kind of fun... but way dangerous and who needs more car exhaust, you get enough as it is! Do you like bikng?? I love it, mostly road bikes, there's nothing like cycling!

Anonymous said...

By the way, isn't Lance Armstrong from Austin?

Trey said...

I love biking--my ride of choice is a hybrid. My hilltopper got stolen, so I'm currently riding this cheapo thing that weighs a ton and has the dodgiest gears of anything I've ever ridden :(
Yep--Lance is a local boy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin