Sunday, December 24, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Sebastien(http://chronicallysickbutstillthinking.blogspot.com/ )tagged me with the Christmas meme---list 3 things you'd like for xmas, followed by 3 things you wouldn't want. The second 3 are easy............well, easier, anyway......

Taarzaan's Wish List

1. A new vehicle. I am having "issues" with my truck. I'd like to be free of the anxiety--will it start?--so something reliable that I can shlep in.
2. The Xena box set. I love the freewheeling way they reinterpreted everything, from Homer to the Torah and the Vedas. Screw accuracy, we're telling a story, durn it!
3. ooooh, tough going----either a new vacuume cleaner, or a bass amp. If you find an amp that also cleans the floors, even better--as opposed to an amp the "just sucks".

Things I Wouldn't Enjoy

1. Magazine subscriptions. Seriously. My gran used to give everyone Reader's Digest. I loved my gran, but really.
2. Cologne. Not the place, the substance--again, gran flashback. She always gave this horrid lime scented stuff that made my cat gag. One should select one's own scent.
3. Anything motion activated that sings a holiday tune.

Who shall I tagg? Sadly there is no one--all my blogger friends (with the exception of sensei Delta) have already done this, and none of my monkey minions can type very well. I should have wished for more blogger friends to pass this on to. Oh, well........
I'm in holiday food prep mode today. I just finished baking the "pigs in blankets"--it's hard getting a pig to stay wrapoped up in a blanket, and as for stuffing it in the oven--good luck! Instead, I'm using wee "sausages", and wrapping them in "dough". Next, I'm on to the cookies. After that, it's baked brie with mushrooms and chives. Later, it will be time to make the gingerbread men. Then I'll be busy chasing them. "you can't catch me!"--we'll see about that.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having to hunt them is half the fun. ;) Predictably my mother-in-law gave me clothes (a pajama with little bears on it :S) and a moisturizer. She also gave pajamas (much more decent ones) to Prince Charming, which he doesn't want, so I'm keeping his. So not a complete loss.

Kurt said...

You didn't tag me out of respect for my dislike of memes, right?

Trey said...

Translate "respect" to "fear" and "dislike of memes" to "being bitch slapped", and yeah.
Happy Holidays! Back away from the Doritos....

Anonymous said...

Haha, the magazine subsciptions, that is very funny... although I wouldn't be laughing if that's what I got. This year I received a book on sharks, surely someone is trying to somehow increase my already insane fear of sharks.

mendacious said...

i remember when kurt used to leave comments on my blog. sniff.

but what i really wanted to say somewhere btw chewing on a crisp apple and finding nothing on tv was merry christmas and i was just thinking the other day of xena and how much i miss that show... and it probably explains why when pushed to draw hercules all i could think of was kevin sorbo? and gabrielle and that guy from brisco county jr.

oh and here at pen/m- we LOVE assignments. i'm jus' sayin'

Blog Widget by LinkWithin