Saturday, December 16, 2006

"Tis STILLL The Season: Baking Jag/Amber's Fabulous Ruby Slippers

Ok--First the baking jag. This cake pan totally speaks LOUDLY to my inner child--lucky little bastard. It reminds me of a sand castle mold my Ma gave me when I was 6. I've been making cake castles--it's loads of fun, and people enjoy receiving them. Plus, you can play Godzilla while you have dessert.
Next month at my birthday, I'm going to combine 4 of them into a large sprawling castle, and we shall lob grapes at it with spoons--prizes to the invader who gets them most direct hits.

Amber's faboo ruby slippers--a gift from me, via her wishlist. She put them right on, and did a little happy dance. She is so prosh! She's smiling because I also gave her the fabulous tiny globe pendant in a silver cage--again from her wishlist.
She gave me a collection of 6 Hammer Horror films--from my wish list.



Powdered sugar makes edible snow on Castle Chocula.

4 comments:

M said...

:D Castle Chocula is wonderful, although it totally screams Mordor to me, or at the very least castle of Saruman. I suggest decorating it with little plastic hobbits. Fabulous shoes, BTW!

Kurt said...

I like cake.

Anonymous said...

Cake looks yummy...

mendacious said...

rad and tasty!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin