Monday, July 03, 2006

A retraction

As it turns out, I may have spoken too soon when I hinted that Taarzaan was doing better healthwise than he had led us to believe. The latest surveillance photos show that he is indeed recovering from a recent unspecified injury. Luckily, he has an excellent team of Hungarian medical students attending him. He gets cured, they get community college credit. It's a win-win.

My apologies to Taarzaan, although in theory he could still be faking it. I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Karima said...

I saw him at the A&P with a six-pack of beer and a packet of Hebrew National Franks just yesterday. I think you are being deceived by the cameras. That is someone else in that bed.

Trey said...

Untrue! And the guy with the mullet has bad breath. Send mints.
oh oh, nursey caughty me typ

mendacious said...

wow, that is quite a mullet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin