Sunday, July 23, 2006

Return of the Furry Head, Plus One



Little did I realize that the modification process would have these results. The furry head popped back up, much to my surprize (hence the mugging). Once the growth process was done, we spent the rest of the evening playing "totem pole". I'm the one in the middle, if you are confused. Io kitty --always the alpha--insisted on being on top. I think she has narcissistic issues--she obviously didn't read that earlier post. What's a guy to do--besides the obvious "open cans, open doors, and worship on command"?

2 comments:

M said...

:D So cute! You know what felines are like, females must be queens, Io Kitty can't help it! You're looking good, Trey!

Trey said...

Thanks! The new career is so much better for my health--I have COLOR in my FACE--people don't recognise me :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin