Sunday, May 21, 2006

Plan "B" is a Good Plan


I was knackered when it was over with--"it" being my first night on the new gig--but I also left with cash in hand (tips!!!!!!) and the satisfaction of a job well done. I got good reviews, plus--money talks. So I am happy to report that all is well on this end.
Today marks the 54th birthday of my late brother, Edd. We had a memorial BBQ at AK's house. The pitbulls were both very sweet--Chopper didn't try to kill me even once! Good doggie!
Then it was on to Amber's, to assist her in an operation of advanced babe technology--she was bleaching her hair, and needed an extra set of hands and eyes to get the back bits. Hair products are stinky, but I got to play with Io kitty--she hunted my foot. She stalks and pounces on my right foot, then disembowels it with her back claws. My left foot seems to be beneath her notice, but the right one she kills again and again.
I hope you've had a lovely day, and that someone stalked and killed your foot, too. Why should I have the priviledge all to myself?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Edd was born in '51. would be 55, if. But if I've got it wrong it wouldn't be the first time. Congrats on the new gig. I wish you continued success.

M said...

Maybe your right shoe has some special sent that the other one lacks. Our cat used to be fascinated with just one of my husband's boots, too. Congrats on your success, and happy birthday to your brother Ed, I wish I could have met him.

M said...

That's "scent," of course.

Kurt said...

No one ever stalks my foot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin