Monday, May 29, 2006

Cute Report 9

I loved the style of children books' illustrator Quentin Blake. This cover of Mrs. Armitage, Queen of the Road is so charming! Thanks to Alexandre Soares Silva for the link.



A cute felt cabbage. There's other cute stuff made in felt there. It all looks very decole inspired to me, I like it. Burnt toasts, pink muffins, milk cartons and -- the most bizarre thing ever -- cute little felt tampons. Now I've seen everything.


Childcare Robot PaPeRo. "This Childcare Robot is capable of recognizing and verbally communicating with people, sending images by mobile phone to persons far away, as well as playing games and singing along with others. With it, we are looking for new relationships and possibilities as a part of children's groups at daycare centers, kindergartens and elementary schools." I don't really like the idea of people developing an emotional bond with robots, especially children; but the design is kinda cute.


I don't know why beauty in Cocker Spaniels varies so wildly, but when they're cute there's nothing cuter. On this page you have several Cocker Spaniels of various sizes and colours, puppies and grown-ups. They're all so beautiful it's ridiculous! I dare you to look at those faces and not smile silly. And for f*ck's sake, leave their tails alone!


I love product mascots, and this new P'tits Heinz Ketchup bottle is pretty cool. Of course, you know it's all targeted at kids and making them fatter than ever, but their bad luck is my bliss. The P'tits Heinz Sauce Mayo bottle is cool too.

3 comments:

Trey said...

The tampon dolls are a scream! Truly, we have seen everything!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. :>)

I love his illustrations too. Yes, very charming. Luckily I have five or six of his Roald Dahl books.

M said...

Maybe some day you could scan them and show them in your flick page. I've been doing that with my vintage magazines, and plan on doing the same with books, here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66113155@N00/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin