Friday, March 25, 2011

Bond Villain in Progress

The "community theater" thing is really starting to pay off. I've got a pair of mysterious talented women as assistants--J and L-- and they really help reinforce the whole evil genius vibe I've been working. I'm thinking about enrolling L in a bodyguard school, and J has already made herself indispensable as my personal assistant. I hardly even have to scheme and plot anymore. I just sign off on their ideas. So much free time now! Maybe I'll join an evil book club.............

I was going to spare you the sight of my blasphemous creations, but Kurt insisted. Despair!!!

3 comments:

Kurt said...

We want more! Photos? Video?

Kurt said...

He seems curious about his environment.

Megan said...

I agree. More, please!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin