Saturday, April 09, 2005

You are Invited to A Party

Actually, an event-- if you don't mind helping plan it.
Here's the plan (such as it is)-- a year from now (April '06) a celebration of our primate identity will ocur--embrace your inner monkey (or ape) at MONKEYFEST. I propose a primate friendly festival--chair massage and other touch therapies (our modern equal to grooming each other's fur), rock climbing demos ("when I climb, I feel safe") music, food, art/craft stalls, and maybe a "best mating display" (rated PG) contest. Honestly, I just came up with the idea last night while finishing my business plan for massage school.
But I like the idea. So, if you think of any cool primate type stuff that may fit in such an event, please screech and beat your chest, fling poo at your captors, and then e-mail me or something.
Free Image Hosting at <a href=
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
thanks to Sandy/ Snayd/Sinead for the photo. The date is wrong, was taken 11/16/2004

4 comments:

M said...

Sounds a like a wonderful and very creative idea to me, I hope you get lots of emails.

Whitney said...

Maybe some fruit Kabobs?
Grilled pineapple is quite tasty.
We could even try chocolate covered grasshoppers?
I call dibs on the culinary planning!
*impish grin*

Whitney said...

Also, for the "grooming" thing, we could get beads, feathers, and embroidery thread and do hair wraps. Howzat sound?

Trey said...

Exellent! great ideas, and of course you get dibs on cuisine, sweetie! ook ook

Blog Widget by LinkWithin