Sunday, June 18, 2006

Postcard from Next to the Edge, Just to the Left a Bit....

Howdy--
I spent most of the week receiving training and modification for top-secret "search and annoy" mission--I'm not supposed to mention it, but I know you guys won't tell anyone........one of the modifications is pictured above. An injection at the neck/shoulder join has produced a second head, isolating the "cute" aspects of my personality, leaving the un-cute head for serious thought. The more cynical I get in conversation, the cuter the new head has to be in order to compensate. It's really starting to piss me off, as everytime I make a serious point, people go "aaaaaaw", because of the cute antics. My next communication with you will be coded in the form of a "Mad-Lib"or something. Blame the furry head.

3 comments:

Karima said...

I blame the furry head for everything.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Hideous creations those furry beast heads! The cute part draws you in and attacks when you're least expecting it. Everyone avoids the other head so it's generally not much of a threat.

M said...

I'm sorry Trey, what did you say? I wasn't paying attention because of the new cute furry head you got there. Awwwwww...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin