Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Io Ironia!

W's big swearing in soiree is freaking me out. 1300 troops and police, anti-aircraft,coastguard,video survailance,men with guns looking like doberman pinschers with a grudge-- how sadly ironic the "leader of the free world" is taking oath in the centre of a bully-boy fascist macho display of paranoia and aggression. I really don't know, there could be some terrorist nutter waiting to pull a kamikazi on the event--and I do mean "nutter". Anyone that would fuck with W is clearly not of sound judgment. He's shown the world he has balls enough to make up what he lacks in brains. That's a WHOLE lot of balls, ya'll. I was living here in Texas when he was Governor, and he executed more of his constituants than anyone else had before--and in Texas, that's saying something. Don't provoke this guy. He's scary.
I'm out of steam. Stroppy and Snarky, the twin muses of the rant, just left in a huff. Seems they spend a great deal of time flying, and have encountered the probing digit of democracy's defense a bit too often, and want nothing to do with any endeavor that may put them at risk of further indignity. Uh-oh, I may be in some difficulty here. They've returned, looking disheveled and thoroughly brassed off. At me. Oops.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin