Thursday, January 27, 2005

I got tagged!

Taking the spirit stick from Gatochy......
Random 10:
1. "Wild is the Wind"--Nina Simone
2. "Les Serviettes Noirs"--Frank Zappa
3. "Natural Born Killers" soundtrack - Trent Reznor/various artists
4. "Don't Give Up"--Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush
5. "Imagine"--John Lennon--covered by A Perfect Circle--sounds great in a minor key
6. "Kashmir"--Led Zeppelin
7. "Carmina Burana"--Carl Orff
8. "Slow Like Honey"--Fiona Apple
9. "Skating Away"--Jethro Tull
10. "Inion/Daughter"--Afro Celt Sound System

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Eight playlists--all massage music: I use my computer as a massage tool

2.The last CD you bought is:
Liquid Mind-:Balance-- again with the massage--notice a theme here?

3.What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Don't know the name--something hypnotic w/ flutes and drums--Japanese, I think--it was at.....massage school. I have no other life currently:)

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"The Love Thieves"--Depeche Mode
"Pride(In the Name of Love) - U2
"Station to Station"--David Bowie
"Cornflake Girl"--Tori Amos
"Born to Be Wild"--Steppenwolf

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
Sputty--can't function without his tunes; Casey b--I like his original compositions; mandita--cuz I love and miss her!.

1 comment:

girlzoot said...

I actually do grasp the concept of using your computer as a massage tool, but for a moment I saw the little laptop on rollers running around by remote control down someone's thigh.

Just wanted to check out your list as Gatochy had passed the stick to you as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin