Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Vernal Equinox--Party Time Again

(THIS IMAGE RIGHTLY BELONGS IN ONE OF MARIANA'S 'SO CUTE YOU COULD PUKE' SERIES POSTS. ALL HAIL GATOCHY)

Happy Spring, all you bunnies and bears! This image, so precious, so cloying, such a threat to peristalsis, was apparently created by Gail Gastfield. The obvious "in a field, aghast" joke probably already suggested itself, so we'll just move on.

In honor of spring, and as incentive to clean house, I'm having the workies over for a massage exchange soiree. I wish you all could come-but the IRBHN world HQ only seats 8 comfortably. The menu reflects my spring mania--it's all over the place.
Guacamole, chile con queso. Shrimp kabobs. Pork dumplings. Irish rashers, bangers, and puddings. Pigs in blankets. Whatever else that may suggest itself between right now and tomorrow morning.

Best wishes for an extra springy spring to all my blog buddies. You all are the only reason I bother to boot up most days!

5 comments:

delta said...

May your spring have a high coefficient of k!

Mmm, eat a rasher for me!

Kurt said...

I didn't know bunnies and bears got along so well.

M said...

What I find so offensive is how even the herbivorous animals all have their eyes facing forward, like the predators. Is Bambi gonna eat the squirrel? No respect, I tell ya.

Sebastien Millon said...

Happy spring! And why don't these creatures have weapons? This is extremely disappointing.

Anonymous said...

thank you for loving me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin