Friday, January 06, 2006

Congratulations to Mariana and Kurt!!

Our dear friends Mariana(Gatochy's Blog) and Kurt (Other People Exist) have been nominated for Bloggies! Mariana is up for Best European Blog (among others) and Kurt is Nominated for Best American Blog (and other categories as well). Please drop by http://2006.bloggies.com/
and put in your 2 cents worth--every vote actually counts, unlike a presidential election in the U.S.--but I digress into editorializing. Don't let stop you from clicking the link and showing your support for two of blogdom's best and brightest. What are doing still reading this? Go--vote!

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Thanks - I can't believe I read all the way to the end.

M said...

And why not put in a good word for yourself, Taarzaan? You deserve it!

Trey said...

I ran out of room to vote for myself. I keep up with a few blogs worldwide, and I think the people who update daily, like Kurt and Mariana do, are much more deserving than the dilettantes, such as I. So I spent my votes on ya'll, Aaron Rowe of Worst Hour in Radio History, and Bernie Keating of What Fresh Hell Is This, as well as You Knit What? for best craft blog.
Best wishes to all--well, all the ones I voted for, anyway......

Trey said...

I would have nominated my sensei, Delta, but poor lad's been far too busy to blog for a while. See, I'm a bit strict with my votes. My admiration isn't enough--one has to produce like a pro.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin