Sunday, January 15, 2006

Birthday Bash Recap






Well, ya'll--the birthday piss up at Amber's was a resounding success (much thanks to Delta for his transatlantic mojo blessing--no hangover).
In attendance were (pictured) the incredible Amber (natch), the fabulous Dawn, the charming Alexis,the mysterious and deadly Nikki, as well as (not yet pictured) the totally astounding Vaia (profile in fabulousness to come), along with their mere mortal boyfriends and such. Amber's boytoy, the contentious and amusing Justin concocted his infamous party punch, besides springing for a keg. Jayzuz! Justin's sister, Jade (badass grrrrrrl extrordinaire) was in attendance, with her consort Scott, who demonstrated his prowess at liquid dance--ever so graceful, even in his cups!
My apologies to everyone I failed to mention-- it was quite a crowd, and so well behaved for as much ETOH that was available. I must now pour more coffee down my neck, and get ready to take Amber to her favorite dining establishment for a crab leg feast.
Upon reviewing this article, I admit to feeling a bit like a gossip columnist of old. huh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a pretty wild party!! Happy B-day Trey!! HEHEHHE...enjoy your day.

M said...

It sounds like it really was a fabulous party, that should have been on the cover of a magazine, with a red carpet entrance, photographers' flashes, etc -- the works! Speaking of red carpet, did you hear Jon Stewart (Daily news) was chosen to host this year's Oscars?

Trey said...

He is so funny--I've been a fan since his "short attention span theatre" days on comedy central-- he'll be great on the oscars.
I must admit, I'm holding my breath, waiting for friday, when the results of the first round of blog voting is published--it's hard to type with crossed fingers!:)

M said...

The biggest prize is to know I got your vote. :)

Kurt said...

I didn't even get an evite.

OLY said...

Happy Birthday Mate! Sorry its a little late but I hope you had a great day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin