Thursday, December 15, 2005

Keeping Busy on a Cold Night



This is the box me Ma's xmas gift came in. It was just a proper cardboard box, but I got creative and restructured it with a pocket knife and some tape. Then, I printed some bricks and shingles, and found a really cool door, and stuck it on rather quickly with spray adhesive and glue stick. It's a kind of sketch for a similar house, to be done with more care, and papier mache'.

Next step will be to add windows, and start in on the interior. When I do it properly, I'll actually start with the inside, but as I'm running on pure inspiration and flying ala seat of the pants........

1 comment:

delta said...

Impressive! Make Blog could probably do with your posting this - certainly better than the guitar string bracelet up there...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin