Sunday, August 28, 2005

Happy Blog Birthday Gatochy!!

Mariana has been blogging her heart out for a year now. I have been a faithful reader since I first came across Gatochy's Blog by accident last November. I can honestly say I have learned to enjoy my computer more thanks to her example. Hers was the very first blog I ever saw, when I had never heard the word before. I was puzzled, I was pleased, and ultimately, I was inspired when I was done being puzzled. It took me a bit to understand what a valuable resource for self expression blogging is, and Mariana set an example for eclectic, witty, philosophical, and funny blogging.
Here's to another year of So Cute You Could Puke.
Another year of Image Association.
Another year of Celebrity Look alikes.
Another year (please!) of Thank You, Sir.
Another 12 months of Only in Portugal.
More Lovely Creatures, If They Mated, and all the rest, and all the new things that will no doubt evolve in this second year of blogging. Looking forward to it, as ever.
http://gatochy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

M said...

Thank you, Trey! :D It's been so great to get to know you better. I'm really looking forward to all the good times and good conversations we'll be having in the future. You're always welcome at Gatochy's -- the best chair, your money's no good here, closest to the stage kind of treatment. ;)

Anonymous said...

+1!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin