Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's Still Hot Here

The temperature is still in the 100's. My grass is crisp--doesn't the sprinkler look sad?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I almost didn't recognize this when I first saw it-- a moment of superstitious dread later, I remembered "Clouds"....oh, yeah......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a bit of scorched earth, just outside my kitchen window

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and this is what the autobalance did to another angle on the cloud-- looks like summer in hell......or Texas!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ya'll stay cool,now!

4 comments:

M said...

In Lisbon it's like the climate of the desert: terribly hot during the day, a bit frezing at night.

M said...

And I must say, Taarzaan, judging by your new avatar, that your appearance is getting stranger and stranger by the minute. ;)

Trey said...

I think my DNA is mutating :D
I "stumble-d" across this one--thanks again for the stumble invite!

Anonymous said...

There are a few books on the subject, some very

Blog Widget by LinkWithin