Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Red Letter Day!

What a day! In a good way, too! I had a big test at school today that I wasn't feeling terribly ready for. I'd put in 6 hours of study the night before, but the practical aspect--actually doing a sports massage session--I found a bit daunting. I ran into a member of the administarative staff in the hall who assured me I would be fine. She told me I was one of the school's "star pupils". Damn! That pepped me right up!
So I took the test--felt good, got good feedback, came home to find......my temp LICENSE!!!!
Yay!! I'm now legal to practice massage in the state of Texas until New Year's eve or recieving my permanent license, whichever comes first. Wheee! Oh, boy!
But wait--there's more! The icing on the cake....... Mariana--known and loved as Gatochy--
http://gatochy.blogspot.com/2005/07/image-association-111.html
featured one of my photographs in her ongoing Image Association series!! Holy unexpected pleasure! I could just plotz! This has been the most encouraging day of my life, no exaggeration. I feel very fortunate, appreciated, and optimistic about things in general. My humble thanks to everyone who has contributed to this wonderful day! Sometimes, life just doesn't suck. namaste

3 comments:

Trey said...

Thanks!!:)

M said...

Yay, congratulations! You deserve it! :)

Trey said...

Thanks! You put the icing on the cake!!:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin