Monday, June 06, 2005

Don't Tell a SOUL.....

Sorry I've been quiet....I've been planning my escape from the psychiatric hospital. heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.......I LOVE saying that.....it's true. Friday night will be my last shift, I'm free as of 7am Saturday, and I graduate later that night. No more bloody middle of the sodding night work hours--wOOt!
Remember the post about selling the Harley? It's happening soon, as in any day now as soon as the gent gets his mits on the cash for it, it's his. I'll be taking some decompression time off between leaving "the facility" and starting "la practice".
In other news, Mariana continues to stimulate and delight a growing number of readers--proof that taste and intelligence survive in an ever more tasteless world.http://gatochy.blogspot.com/
Delta continues his relentless struggle for world domination, but he has taken the odd moment to delight ushttp://deltaavidelta.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

M said...

Proof that blowing one's own horn really pays off. ;)

Congratulations on your liberation, and up coming mini-vacation. I sure could use one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin