Sunday, July 12, 2009

MILESTONE!!!!!!!!

I performed my 2,000th massage at work tonight---(2,000 there, not career total)
thats 100 times 100, times 2. And many of them were 90 minute or 2 hour sessions, so I've clocked way more than 2,000 hours at my "new profession".

Alyssa and Megan and Sarita and Andrea and Lee and Monica (receptionist and co-therapists) feted me with cupcakes (!), and the clients were generous---deep thanks to all.

I celebrated by using some of my tips to purchase the Amy Winehouse Back to Black CD--damn, I hope she survives-- she's like the Billie Holiday or Edith Piaf of our day---can Angelina Jolie do an intervention for her? If anyone can speak with gravitas about self re-makes it's AJ---she kinda used to be an Amy, and now she's a fabulous force for good (quiet, Jennifer).

4 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Congrats. I've only ever received an hour long massage. I didn't know 2hour ones were an option! My RMT has been holding out on me.

Kurt said...

The subway guy who gave AJ her safety training said she was really down to earth.

Megan said...

My oven is broken, so I don't see how I could have made you any cupcakes.

Cheers on the milestone! That's extraordinarily cool.

Sebastien Millon said...

Congrats!!!

love Amy Winehouse's skills, she is so talented. And Edith Piaf, another singer I love!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin