Monday, February 05, 2007

Random Technology Upgrade


The old keyboard is dead--long live the keyboard!
I inherited the old one from my late brother--it was new in the late 80's, I think. It did a great job up until last night, when I doused it with soy milk. That lead to my choice of a water and dust proof model. It is soft silicon rubbery material that rolls up, and can be used in sandy or swampy conditions. Goodness knows how often the IRBHN HQ is visited by sand storms and/or floods. Just last evening, I was remarking:"Gracious! It has been a while since we had any serious climactic situations here in the office!"--then I poured soy milk on the keyboard. It resulted in the loss of the letter "T", the letter "Y", and the number "5".
Sounds like Sesame Street, now that I read it back.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Wow, ha sure is a nif keboard.

M said...

I bet if you press the keys hard enough they'll pop out on the other side and you can eat them like candy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin