Monday, February 26, 2007

Mild Disappointment


You know that movie? No, that other movie---no, not THAT other movie--I mean the one with the misleading title. You know the one I'm talking about--the one with that guy. That Guy that, for some inexplicable reason, used to be married to Angelina Jolie; that guy that was Carl in Sling Blade, and who was Bad Santa---HIM! Ok, now you know the one I'm on about.......

Ok, so--any reasonable, sane adult may see the title of the movie--"The Astronaut Farmer"--and arrive at the exact same conclusion I did. That the movie is about a cool farmer that grows astronauts. I could just imagine all the cool scenes of the farmer with the new baby astronauts in their special zero-G pens, mixing up Tang(TM) to feed to them---it would have been like one of those cool educational films they showed us in school. I loved those--it was so much better than actual class work, so I got really happy when it seemed we going to be treated to a feature length "on the farm" flick.

Stupid Hollywood.......

In more interesting news- Mariana has changed the layout at Gatochy's--a nice spare white look, tres chic. Delta is braving the cold to go skiing in freezy Finland. Kurt is visiting a major American city (probably searching out new "transitional" housing), and Sebastien has posted two of the cutest monster-y drawings ever--I want them both on my jammies

5 comments:

M said...

What did you think of the Oscars, or didn't you see them?

Kurt said...

So where do astronauts come from, then?

Sebastien Millon said...

That movie sounded like it had potential...

Haha, thanks for the love, I will be making more crazy stuff I hope!!!

I feel so happy, been having some good days lately, was able to see friends yesterday... Always lots of ups and downs, but it's nice getting to see people and not feeling like I'm going to pass out!

Trey said...

Mariana-
I haven't watched an awards show in years. I got out of the habit while working psych, and haven't picked it back up.
Kurt-
We may never know, now. You see the bitterness of my disappoinment.
Sebastien-
My pleasure! Here's to bajillions of great days ahead, and more groovy monstery pictures. My inner child is building an altar to your work :P

Anonymous said...

Astronauts are people. People come from their mommy's tummies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin