Friday, August 18, 2006

Geo-Theraputic Rejuvenation

Ok, so I planted my face in the garden last saturday night--and today it's just about 100% healed. The skin is smoother and younger looking on the injury site--my left side looks younger than my right. This leads me to promote "Geo-Therapy for a Younger Looking You". All you need is the planet, some anti-biotic ointment, plasters, and time.
It's simple--useing the earth's gravity, you collide your face with the earth's crust (the mantle and core are for more serious cases). Once you've "kissed our mother hello", just apply ointment, plasters, and wait. Viola! Safer than botox, cheaper than clinical dermabrasion, and the supplies are mostly right at your feet!
The author of this blog assumes no responsibility for the individual outcomes of this modality. It's mostly a "silver lining" attempt to "save face". Oooooh--bad pun!

3 comments:

Kurt said...

I keep my boyish good looks with a daily slathering of aloe vera gel.

M said...

Maybe your neighbour is right, and your circular garden does have magical properties.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

my soil is very acidic. It that a good thing?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin